DotNetNuke WebControls allow developers to utilize feature-rich controls without the cost or distribution restrictions of commercial controls. Utilizes the DotNetNuke ClientAPI to support a rich client side object model, works cross-browser, and utilizes AJAX functionality.Controls
Project Homehttp://www.dotnetnuke.com/Products/Development/Forge/ComponentWebControls/tabid/873/Default.aspxProject Forumshttp://www.dotnetnuke.com/Community/Forums/tabid/795/forumid/76/scope/threads/Default.aspxProject Bloghttp://www.dotnetnuke.com/Community/Blogs/tabid/825/BlogID/56/ParentBlogID/8/Default.aspxProject Issue Trackinghttp://support.dotnetnuke.com/project/Project.aspx?PROJID=39Sample Sitehttp://webcontrols.dotnetnuke.com
- DotNetNuke® TreeView - ASP.NET WebControl that has a rich client-side object model and supports advanced featuresets like populate on demand and keyboard navigation.
- DotNetNuke® Menu - ASP.NET WebControl that has a rich client-side object model and supports advanced featuresets like populate on demand and keyboard navigation (soon).
- DotNetNuke® Label Edit - ASP.NET WebControl that allows any label to be editable on the client where it uses a client-callback to persist the changes. Simply specify a client-side event like onclick to allow the user to edit. It supports RichText and MultiLine editing.
- DotNetNuke® Text Suggest - ASP.NET WebControl that allows any textbox to suggest the results the user is looking for by dynamically populating a menu of matched items.
- DotNetNuke® Tab Strip - ASP.NET WebControl that allows a page to be displayed in a tabular manner. It supports 3 rendering modes, including AJAX on-demand loading to allow for optimal performance.
- DotNetNuke® ToolBar - ASP.NET WebControl that allows a toolbar to be attached to any control.
- DotNetNuke® MultiState - ASP.NET WebControl that functions like a checkbox, only it allows for any number of states to be toggled (checked, unchecked, null, etc.).